Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Summer FaceBook FanPage Hop = Success!

Over the weekend us Design Team Members for KaDoodle Bug Designs had a FaceBook FanPage Hop. There were 17 of us and everyone did such nice projects. My total likes on my Fanpage went up because of the hop too, so it was a successful hop. I also could not ask for better design team members to do this with.

Here are the projects I used for the hop.

My Camping Memories is a 2 page 12x12 layout. I used the "Let's Go Camping" cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs. This was a fun file to work with.

You can get the Let's Go Camping cutting file here: Lets-Go-Camping

 
 
My other project is an invitation. "Picnic Time" The Watermelon opens up to read the party information inside. I used the "Watermelon Picnic" cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs. Trina Clark did the original artwork for this pattern.

 You can get this pattern here: Watermelon-Picnic





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it.