Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Back to Crafting and Blogging

It feels like it has been forever since I blogged anything. This is my brand new blog. For my first post I would like to share some things I recently made. All patterns in this post are from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.

Originally from the East Coast, I love anything Nautical. My kitchen is decorated in a East Coast Nautical theme. This will be a nice addition to it once it is framed.

 All of my paper piecings are hand cut right now. I have to take the plunge and get an electric cutter.


This close up shows the different layers.


These cute bugs were fun to make. My daughter, Anaia made her own set along with me.


My daughter, Anissa had five graduation parties to attend in May. Here are the cards I made for them.

 
This is a layout I made and I am thinking it's kind of plain, so I will be adding some embellishments.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it.