Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Jumbo Scarecrow Wall Decoration

I'm excited to share with you my most recent project! As a Scarecrow collector, I am so pleased with the way it turned out. It is 18 1/2 inches wide and 16 inches tall, so it will be a wall decoration.

I used several different patterns. The bigger Pumpkins & Crow are from KaDoodle Bug Designs with Trina Clark as original artist. The Scarecrow is from Too Cute by Jessica with Resale Clipart as original artist and Leaves and smaller Pumpkins and original art is by Too Cute By Jessica.

~Robin B. Morph Mania Designs - Design Team Member for KaDoodle Bug Designs & Too Cute by Jessica




Find the patterns here:
Prim Halloween

Fall Bears

Fall Scarecrows

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it.